Monday, February 10, 2014

Sunshine, where are you?!

I saw Lauren and Miranda were hosting this linkup and knew I had to join! Like everyone else, I too am craving the sunshine and warm weather! Winter has overstayed its welcome!! So let's get right to the point :)

Some of my (past) favorite vacation spots:

Turks and Caicos
Crystal blue waters + unlimited drinks from the swim up bar? Who could resist!
via beaches.com
via beaches.com
Charleston, SC
Rich with history and southern hospitality


San Francisco, CA
Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, fisherman's wharf, Lombard Street...the list goes on and on!
via google
Places I'd LOVE to travel to:
(really there's too many to list!)

Hawaii
 I am a sucker for a great sunset. I think sitting on the beaches of Maui watching the sun go down will be in my future at some point :)
via google
Sonoma/Napa, CA 
Wine tasting anyone??!
via google
Nantucket/New England area
How charming!
via pinterest
Ireland
Greenery and castles galore!
via pinterest

Just thinking of all these wonderful spots brightened my mood. And gave me a major itch of the travel bug :)
Happy Monday, friends!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for joining! Love your blog! I have always dreamed of New England...so quaint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to go to turks and caicos! Love all your spots :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from every single one of you! xoxo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016