Wednesday, November 20, 2013

50!

Today's my 50th blog post! Woo I made it to at least 50! Which is an accomplishment because I honestly didn't know how long I'd even keep up with blogging. 6 months later and I'm finally here, slow and steady wins the race? Ha.

I thought it'd be fun to share 50 things about me so my (handful) of followers can get to know me :) It's going to be a long post so bear with me!

one// I was born on a Tuesday, during the Blizzard of 1993

two// I am an only child but have step siblings, nieces and nephews

three// And too many cousins, aunts and uncles to name

four// I can appear very shy to people, but quickly warm up

five// Sunny days are like therapy for me

six// I'm a sucker for a good romantic comedy

seven// Carrie Underwood is gorgeous. I want to be her

eight// Heart-to-hearts with my best friends makes the bad in life disappear

nine// Although my mom and I are sometimes night and day, she is the most important person in my life

ten// I love Penn State way too much
eleven// I've never had a broken bone or a cavity

twelve// Family and friends are top priority in my life

thirteen// Watching sunsets are pure heaven and I sit to watch every chance I get

fourteen// I have grown so much in my Faith within the last year and am continuing to grow more every day

fifteen// So thankful for all of the blogs I've found

sixteen// My favorite number

seventeen// In the last 3 years I've learned how much of a homebody I am

eighteen// Although I want to move to North Carolina for grad school...15 hours in a car. Yeah, we'll see about that!

nineteen// You'll more than likely find country on my radio, occasionally I'll be blasting today's hits 

twenty// My obsession with Chris Young is kinda crazy, he's a country singer if you don't know who he is ;)
twenty-one// How old I will be turning this upcoming birthday, on March 16th

twenty- two// Knowing that I'm graduating college and heading to grad school within the next two years FREAKS ME OUT.....when did I grow up?! (another post for another day)

twenty-three// But, I'm so excited for the adventures it's going to take me on

twenty-four// Friends and the laughter I share with them is the best medicine

twenty-five// Motto: Never stay mad at someone, always reconcile. I learned the hard way. You never know when they won't be here any more, never ever take it for granted!!

twenty-six// the beach is without a doubt my happy place, sinking my toes in the sand, hearing the waves crash on shore....perfection!

twenty-seven// the age I hope to be getting married at or already married

twenty-eight// In the past few weeks I've really connected with more bloggers and I'm so happy I reached out to them. Each of the women have been so sweet and so supportive!

twenty-nine// My Lilly Pulitzer "Lucky Charms" phone case makes me so happy and brightens my day. And Yes, I had to go to Charleston to find it :)
thirty// I always get compliments on my eyes

thirty-one// the summer I graduated high school was the best summer of my life and I'd go back in a heartbeat

thirty-two//

thirty-three// Don't get me wrong, I love college, but I'm ready to settle down, find my husband, become an SLP and be a Mommy

thirty-four// Changing my major was one of the best decisions I've ever made

thirty-five// My canon rebel t1i is my best friend

thirty-six// It captures memories that will last a life time and I'm so thankful for that

thirty-seven//I am a lover all things timeless and classic

thirty-eight// As I've become older I've be come so sentimental and emotional...is this normal!?

thirty-nine// I want a german shorthaired pointer once I move out and I'm on my own.
forty// I love being pampered: mani's, pedi's, haircuts and color

forty-one// However, that rarely happens. It's nice every once and a while :)

forty-two// Thanksgiving and Christmas are my two favorite holidays

forty-three// I love to dress up all pretty but don't mind getting dirty in the mud

forty-four// I work at Coach (yes, the handbag store) and I love it

forty-five// Have I told you how much I wish I lived at the beach, even during the winter time?

forty-six// I fell in love with the Carolina's while I was there this past summer

forty-seven// Navy and Pink are my favorite colors, if you couldn't tell!

forty-eight// I love to fish and have since I was a little girl

forty-nine// I want 4 kids

fifty// Yay! My 50th post is complete! This may be one of my favorite posts to date

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from every single one of you! xoxo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016